Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Nerds

Ok so we're back. I wasn't sure if anyone was reading our blog, so I didn't put in a lot of effort to keep up with it.  Then I learned while visiting California, that you do read it...and you kind of like it. So there. One little ask.  If you read this lovely blog, let us know. That way I will feel like my time is well spent. So leave a comment or something...

Moving on...

Snow is still really cool. We haven't experienced "crazy, keep you inside the house, only eat boxed macaroni" snow like we heard about happening last year during "Snowmaggedon".  I'm sure when we experience that kind of snow we might change our feelings towards it. But for now, it's really fun. We got maaaaaayyybee and inch last night, so Jared and I decided to go goof off in our driveway. We are such California Snow Nerds....and I'm an even bigger nerd for making a video of it. I'm slightly embarrassed. I hope it at least makes you smile a little.



Snow Nerds from Alanna Moine on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I read it!

Unknown said...

I read yo blog.

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I read it! I love it!

Bonni said...

Yup, I'm a lurker as well. Keep posting!

Sierra Beach said...

i read this :)

Courtney Rutenbar said...

Read it